Tuesday 28 October 2014

Welding and whatnot

I went home last weekend, and my dad taught me to weld (MIG and Arc welding!) - I made a table! I've always wanted a metal table that I can insert different bits of scrap sheet wood/surfaces into, and now i have one - one that i made myself no less! All from scrap metal; some we found in the shed, and the legs are parts of old tailor's dummies that are from the company my dad works at. 
He also made me a magnet necklace so I can go round testing metals in all the skips in London, and gather welding material! 






And this is The Bum Bum Cake that I made, mainly for Dom, but everyone ate it! Still, it's important to keep humour in your romance sometimes! Nice glittery pink letters I made with glitter card from the 'art shop' in Dulwich where I went with Rachael yesterday when she was nannying.


And a top I made today, that is in the dye bath right now going a nice orangey colour. Made from old napkins, scrap material and my old White Stuff uniform that I spilled red cabbage juice on and couldn't wear anymore!



Always the kangaroos!


No comments:

Post a Comment