Saturday 30 August 2014

At 19 I wanted to be a snakecharmer, and so forth.....

Things are occurring!









"Analysis destroys wholes. Some things, magic things, are meant to stay whole. If you look at their pieces, they go away"
- The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller

the twee and sickly shape of this post-it has NOTHING do with what is written on it! I just had a bright idea while my mind was sort of hypnotising itself and in limbo when I was falling asleep and that was the nearest piece of paper.




"'The old dreams were good dreams, they didn't work out, but i'm glad I had them.' I'm not sure what that means, but i'll use it somewhere. So I think I kind of know how you feel."
- The Bridges of Madison County


Clarrie the road-dog


Clarice the thief

No comments:

Post a Comment