Sunday 10 March 2013

Green Week came and went and it was good :)

52 seconds in - me talking about my event/exhibit




57 seconds in - interviews with Nat, Justin, Guy and Tom when them came for my talks














The signage, and a token recycling bin in there for good measure! 

The reason why my exhibit had text slides, and why I organised talks

The structure of a conversation is akin to that of walking - Both rely on equal considerate input from all parties.
In a conversation the parties are the people, each listening and speaking without being over or under whelming.
In walking the parties are the walker, the elements and the terrain, each exerting force and movement and submitting to other parties without being over or under whelming.


language can't keep up with bodily initiated/mentallyprocessed perception


No comments:

Post a Comment