Friday 1 February 2013

A dream I had that I think means something

I was on an iceberg on my way from someones big house to somewhere else. I was wearing long schoolgirl socks and a nice jumper. The iceberg broke off and I tried to jump on the one that was next to it knowing if I fell in the water I would die, or Snoz would, one of the two. But just as I was about to slip in I didn't, then I was on a concrete raised walkway sort of like the ones on southbank around the Hayward Gallery but I might have been in Charlton, and I was on my way to work, and I met Freya. She was meeting Roger from uni they were going on a date. Then I invited her, Rach and Emily to come to work with me and hang out. So we went to Sydenham and sat in the living room and I put the washing on then got distracted and sat in the living room with the girls, and the sofa was like the sofa at the Sharman's house. The house was generally way more full of trinkets and old fashioned stuff and cluttered, and the kitchen was the same layout as the Vodden's house when they lived in Southwater. Then Emma came home and I said I was sorry my friends came, and she said I was crap at my job and I didn't know how to clean the grime off the shower and she was really unhappy with me.
That's all

No comments:

Post a Comment